Social Icons

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 1 of Gluten/Dairy Free 7.1.13

I woke up this morning fully charged. I had my breakfast and lunch packed. So my expectation that today was going to be a good day was really high.

For breakfast, I had a hard boiled egg, 2 meatballs (Find the recipe on my blog under the recipe section.  I got this off of weightandwellness.com.  However, I like them much better cold than warm), fruit, and green beans.  I ate this around 7:30.  By 10:30 I was having a gallbladder attack (and it was in the middle of a business appointment!).  I had severe shooting pains on my right side and it felt like some invisible person was stabbing me.  This lasted about 10 minutes off and on.  When I felt my side it actually felt like a small round ball on my (near my rib).  While doing a little research I thought the attack could have resulted from the hard boiled egg.

I snacked on pistachios, a banana, and carrots until dinner.  Then, I had my chicken and vegetables.  No attacks here.

Sadly, I have to admit that I was hungry for most of the day and craving sugar really bad.  However, I held strong telling myself that I have to find out what is causing all of my issues.  If I gave in now I would never know.

A bonus from the day was that I got a 1/2 hour walk in... I was even greeted by a copperhead that decided he wanted to hang out on the same trail I was on.  EEWWW!

I hope that my blogs/stories help to inspire others who are facing health issues.  Feel free to add me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.randall.90

I would love to hear about your journey!

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment