Social Icons

Monday, September 3, 2012

First Month: Officially Over

The first month has been quite a journey.  First off, it started off really slow.  If you recall I took the first week of this off of work so that I could concentrate on becoming healthy.

The first two weeks I was trying to use someone else's plan.  This included a meal plan and workout routine. I only lost 1/2 pound those first two weeks.  That was enough for me to say, "Screw this! I am doing it my way!"  I buckled down these last two weeks and lost 8 1/2 pounds.  I really watched what I was eating and began walking every evening.


Today officially the end of my first 4 weeks (month), and today starts my 5th week.  I have updated my blog with new photos and measurements to reflect my changes since I started this journey.  The pics are embarrassing (I am heavy #1 and no makeup #2).  However, it will be nice once I hit my "transformation" to be able to look back at my before pics.

I weighed in at 195 this morning.  I am down 3 1/2 lbs from last week and a total of 9 pounds in a month.  I have 60 more lbs to go to hit my goal weight of 135.  I am dropping the weight but not the inches.  This concerns me because I consider true weight loss to be measured in inches lost.

I am going to workout this evening before going to bed.  Admittedly, I am so tired from this weekend that exercise feels like "work".  However, I know that eating less will not get me the results I am looking for.  I need the exercise to tone my body and mold it along the way.



I hope everyone else is doing good on their weight loss journey.  As always....Good Luck & Stay Healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment