Social Icons

Friday, September 7, 2012

Me: Today


Crazy good day.  I did not get all of my water in which means I am going to retain it.  I was running around at work and only drank 2 8-oz glasses.  Then, when I got home I only had 1 16 oz bottle of water (I do NOT like tap water).


On the way home this evening I picked up dinner.  I grabbed Subway (Yes, I remember all the bad stuff I wrote about them earlier), and I got my husband and son Wendy's.

After I got my REST on I decided it was time to work out.  I love my DVD: Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition The Workout.  Chris Powell is a hottie to look at and the actual workout makes me sweat.  I did the 25 minute clip today.  Eventually I will make it to the 30 minute clip which is more intense.

I put my new pic on here.  It is to remind me that I am making progress.  I will put an older pic on here so you can see the difference.  It is not only the way my looks are changing that has me inspired but also the way my body feels.  If I eat something "bad" I have the bloating, the runs to the bathroom, etc.  To think I use to have these issues on a daily basis.  Now that I am watching what I eat I realize when I do eat these things just how bad they truly make me feel.



Today's Workout:

Extreme Makeover
Weight Loss Edition
THE WORKOUT









No comments:

Post a Comment