Social Icons

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today's Blurb:

What a day! It started out with me running late for work. Then I spilled my cereal in my car console.

I came home from work and was starving after a fast day. I began to eat (snack) on everything. I knew if I stayed home I wouldn't quit eating. I laced up my shoes and out the door I went.

 I decided to walk around a lake close by home. No sooner than I began walking my stomach started cramping. I had the mad woman dash to the port-a-pottie (which I find amazingly disgusting). However, I am very thankful it was there.

After the walk my head started pounding. Ugh!!!!!! Needless to say my calories are shot today, and frankly I don't care because I will be back on the horse tomorrow.

My stomach is still bothering me, and my head is still pounding.  I may be dehydrated since I have only been drinking about 48 oz of water a day (versus 64) and I have been working out which drains the body fluids.


Here are some pics of my walk.  All in all I walked about 45 minutes.  It was probably a 2 mile walk give or take.














No comments:

Post a Comment