Social Icons

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weight Loss Slow Down

Another great dinner made by yours truly. :) I noticed that when I don't eat frozen entrees for lunch and dinner I go over on my calories. Oh, and I have been weighing myself (guilty) daily. I have gone up a pound since Monday. Ugh. Seems like I can only lose weight if I stay at 1200 calories or below. I am continuing to be active, but this is what happens. 

I love nuts but apparently they don't love me. My stomach gets swollen among other things. I knew better than to buy them but they taste soooo good. I have had gallbladder issues before and I really shouldn't be eating them. 

On my way home it was pouring down rain. The song Nobody's Gonna Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder was going through my head. I knew that my "workout" was still on despite the rain. 

I hope everyone else is doing well. :D


My dinner:

Top Sirloin cut into cubes (112 grams)
 1/2 small onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
(not sure measurements on the following)
Worcestershire
Soy Sauce
White Vinegar
Ground Black Pepper

1/2 bag of Birds Eye Stir Fry Veggies (Pepper Blend)

On the side: Garden Salad blend w/ 1 tbsp ranch and two pepperoncinis




No comments:

Post a Comment